skip to main content

Student Center

Education Verification please email Jenny Pham: phamj@esuhsd.orgTop of Page

For Education Verification please email a signed Student's Request Form to Jenny Pham, Registrar at Independence Adult Center:

For Transcript please order from Parchment
Top of Page

Go to and order your transcript there.  If you have any questions contact Jenny Pham

For GED records use
Top of Page

For GED records please inquire through

Student Forms Available for DownloadTop of Page